BECOME AN ARTIST MEMBER
Join the gallery and become a member artist to display and sell your work! The jury process is easy. Our jury committee juries potential members all month, January through October. Call or visit the gallery and speak with gallery owner Darla SextonPeitz to set up an appointment to leave samples of your work for jurying. You may submit up to 6 pieces of what you wish to display and sell at Blue Skies. After you leave your pieces at your appointment time, return after a 24 to 48 hour period and take them home. Jury results will be emailed or mailed within one week.
Completed paperwork must accompany your pieces for jurying. Submission in multiple media (other than mixed media) will constitute seperate submissions, each will be juried on it's own merits.
Artists pay membership dues based on the size of display space.
Call and speak to Darla Sexton for full details.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Established clientele base.
- The gallery has been in business for over 25 years.
- Professional contact with over 70 member artists & colleagues.
- Exposure on the gallerys website with a link to an artits own webpage.
- Opportunity to gain public recognition through our advertising efforts.
- Venue for artist who teach to hold classes or workshops.
- Discounted entry fees on gallery exhibits/shows.